Yesterday I was thinking a lot about how grateful I was for nature and especially here in Brighton.
1. I am grateful for the amazing weather we get in Brighton and Hove that allows me to take Ollie out most days.
2. I am grateful for the beach being so near to us so that Ollie can experience the sights and smells of the seaside.
3. I am grateful for always feeling like I am holiday where I live.
4. I am grateful for the lovely parks in Brighton and Hove, we never get bored with visiting parks.
5. I am grateful for trees, they always show me that the world is alive and vibrant.
Have a wonderful day and take some time for nature today!